If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 55B7

Options
  • 11-07-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I was wondering if I could order the LG OLED 55B7 today and get delivery for Friday? Can you PM me to organise this?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mmcd98 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if I could order the LG OLED 55B7 today and get delivery for Friday? Can you PM me to organise this?

Thanks
    Hi MMCD98.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the is no way I could get you one delivered for Friday. I wish there was but our next collection from our courier is not until Friday 13th as we are closed here in Belfast tomorrow as its the 12th of July. 
    They have already collected from us today unfortunately. Even if I shipped it direct from our main warehouse it would not leave until Friday due to us being closed tomorrow.

The quickest I could have one delivered to you would be Monday or Tuesday of next week depending on your location.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mmcd98

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi MMCD98.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the is no way I could get you one delivered for Friday. I wish there was but our next collection from our courier is not until Friday 13th as we are closed here in Belfast tomorrow as its the 12th of July. 
    They have already collected from us today unfortunately. Even if I shipped it direct from our main warehouse it would not leave until Friday due to us being closed tomorrow.

The quickest I could have one delivered to you would be Monday or Tuesday of next week depending on your location.

That's understandable, Kenny. It has to be next week so. Can you PM me to arrange everything.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi MMCD98.

Thanks for the post.

That's understandable, Kenny. It has to be next week so. Can you PM me to arrange everything.
    Will drop you a PM now MMCD98 :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.