Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 11-07-2018 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering how long does it take to get a response about my loan application from bank of ireland and i work all day so is there any other way of them contacting me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi andyc0582

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

An update on the application should be received within 48 business hours. Our Team are available Mon-Fri 8am-8pn and Sat 10am-2pm. - 0818 200 334 Our Advisor would be happy to check on the progress of the application for you.

Any further questions please do get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andyc0582

I missed a call from them,is that a good sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

andyc0582 wrote: »
    I missed a call from them,is that a good sign

It could mean anything Andy. Our advisers would call to get more information or to tell you decision on your application. If you call the number given in the last message they'll be able to have a look into your application and check what the missed call was in relation to?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement