Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old videos

Options
  • 11-07-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

My email that I have stored old videos of my kids when they were younger from my iPhone that’s well gone . I send them to my email to keep but when I click on the email they don’t work a black screen comes up then they won’t play on the iPhone that I log into my emails on I don’t have computers or laptops so can anyone help me there s a line that appears in the middle of the play button I’m totally useless at this so please if anyone can tell me what I would need to do thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

What format are the videos in? Check the apple store for an app called VLC Player. It can play most formats (certainly on PCs, not sure about mobile device)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

yoyo wrote: »
    What format are the videos in? Check the apple store for an app called VLC Player. It can play most formats (certainly on PCs, not sure about mobile device)

Well they were recorded by an iPhone and I use my iPhone to check my emails but it won’t play them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Well they were recorded by an iPhone and I use my iPhone to check my emails but it won’t play them thanks

Are you playing them directly within your email app? Try downloading to the phone first and play from there

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

mordeith wrote: »
    Are you playing them directly within your email app? Try downloading to the phone first and play from there

Yes I’m playing from well trying to from email

Sorry, can you clarify that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

mordeith wrote: »
    Sorry, can you clarify that?

Maybe?

Yes I’m playing from (well trying to) from email

Maybe?

Yes I’m playing from (well trying to) from email

Makes sense. Try downloading one of videos and playing directly from your phone.

As suggested earlier download VLC and try that to play the files (if you haven't already)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jomazuma

I also come with such problems,but it dont work,anyone have good ideas?

Advertisement