Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best capsule for nespresso.

• 11-07-2018 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

I’m all about aeropress and good espresso at home BUT the office just got a home version nespresso machine to allow us to bring our own pods etc for a quick easy to make coffee in a very confined space.

So with that said I absolutely know aeropress is waaay better. Please don’t say use an aeropress or similar.

With the space that’s there it’s just easier at this particular time (hopefully change soon) to use the nespresso machine.

This leaves me a little in the dark on what are the best nespresso or equivalent pods to use?

Tried a non nespresso version from Tesco today which was just about passable but not grest by any means. Monte something they were called. Intense 10.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭shanec1928

ive found the best non nespresso pods to be the Lor aluminum pods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,306 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

Go to a nespresso store and taste a few. My faves are arpeggio, Roma and for a light one- rosabaya.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭iphone6

I think the Roma are really good and smooth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

Dharkan from NEspresso - or L'or pods are nice too - there's a "9" intensity with a brown colour on the capsule that I prefer over the "10"

Advertisement