Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My garden needs help.

Options
  • 11-07-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I love nature and gardening but I'm being evicted, I've cultivated a lovely potted garden over the years, the thing is I don't want the garden to die - it would be a terrible waste. Any suggestions of where I could leave these pots and look after them on a regular basis until I find a place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

I feel your pain.... All that hard work & investment.

Off top of my head.... Friends house (garden), relative, neighbor you get on with... Even workplace or work colleague?
    Also, community centre or mens shed ?

Ask around. You might be surprised. You only need space. It isnt like the minder will be looking after a pet they have to feed & walk. If a neighbour near where you are (where you are about to leave) would take them into their garden then you save on a big haul a d maybe you could water them from time to time and save them the work.

When we were between houses, I asked office manager if I could put some of my house plants in an unused corner of office and he was fine. Brightened up the place and I could keep eye on them & water them. Lasted over a year....

How many pots and how large are they? Sound like yours are outdoor ones....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Treebeard40

Yeh Community garden sounds good thanks, they're mostly perennial and outdoors.

Advertisement