Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security light With Sensor recommendation

Options
  • 11-07-2018 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

i biught a security sensor light in Woodies recently it was a cheap one fecking thing stays on i have tried the reset leaving it off turning it back on never really works , i can see it trying to knock off but cant and stays on

When i position it up to the sky it knocks off, is it insects moths causing it to stay on

any recommendations or help appreciated cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

Have you adjusted the lux setting. This defines when the light turns on due to light intensity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Bull76 wrote: »
    Have you adjusted the lux setting. This defines when the light turns on due to light intensity.

This model doesn't have a lux setting it only seems to have time and daylight buttons just two

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

I'm guessing adjusting the daylight setting has done anything for you? I'd spend a few euros more and get a decent unit and not have this issue. Steinel lights are a good brand also do a good Pir sensor for standalone usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Try flicking the light switch off/on two or three times in quick succession, that resets mine anyway.

Advertisement