If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM sent

Options
  • 12-07-2018 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi Kenny
    Just sent you a PM there. Would appreciate if you could have a look and get back to me.

Cheers
    Jason

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jay,

I just checked your PM - not a problem!

The only issue is the guys are closed today as its a public holiday..

I'll ask Kenny or David to give you a call tomorrow to get that sorted for you,

Hope that's all okay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

Thanks John

Appreciate the speedy response.

J

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Jayprey wrote: »
    Thanks John

Appreciate the speedy response.

J
    Hey Jayprey.

Sent you a little reply this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

Hi guys
    Got my amp during the week and thanks for all your help getting it sorted for me. However it's still sitting in the box waiting while i get some work done on the living room. In the meantime I've been thinking about giving the Atmos capability a go and using some book shelf speakers to see what it sounds like.

I'm interested in a small pair of book shelves - looking through your now old open box thread I saw these:

38:
    Monitor Audio MR1 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £99
    Now £59
    https://www.monitoraud...nitor-reference/mr1/

39:
    Open Box – Excellent Condition

Were £99
    Now £49

60:
    Q Acoustics Q3010 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Gloss Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £119
    Now £99
    https://www.qacoustics...r-series/3010-white/

61:
    Q Acoustics Q3010 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Graphite
    Brand New Boxed

68:
    Q Acoustics Q3020 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Gloss Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £199
    Now £119

121:
    Q Acoustics Q2010i – Book-Shelf Speaker – Graphite
    Brand New Boxed

Were £79.95
    Now £59.95

Would any of these still be available? Will be using them with some Tannoys (HTS5.1) that I got from you a few years ago. They'd need to have wall brackets with them (or at least available). Also would be needing some speaker cable for these as well (got Symphony 300 off you last time but don't think it's vital it's the same). Hopefully you'll be able to work your magic and pull something out of the bag for me  :)

Also my sister is looking for a small 5.1 system ( I remember you had ones with small cube satellites last time I was looking). Any suggestions?

Thanks again for everything 
    Jason  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Jayprey wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Got my amp during the week and thanks for all your help getting it sorted for me. However it's still sitting in the box waiting while i get some work done on the living room. In the meantime I've been thinking about giving the Atmos capability a go and using some book shelf speakers to see what it sounds like.

I'm interested in a small pair of book shelves - looking through your now old open box thread I saw these:

38:
    Brand New Boxed

Were £99
    Now £59
    https://www.monitoraud...nitor-reference/mr1/

39:
    Open Box – Excellent Condition

Were £99
    Now £49

60:
    Q Acoustics Q3010 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Gloss Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £119
    Now £99
    https://www.qacoustics...r-series/3010-white/

61:
    Q Acoustics Q3010 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Graphite
    Brand New Boxed

68:
    Q Acoustics Q3020 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Gloss Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £199
    Now £119

121:
    Q Acoustics Q2010i – Book-Shelf Speaker – Graphite
    Brand New Boxed

Were £79.95
    Now £59.95

Would any of these still be available? Will be using them with some Tannoys (HTS5.1) that I got from you a few years ago. They'd need to have wall brackets with them (or at least available). Also would be needing some speaker cable for these as well (got Symphony 300 off you last time but don't think it's vital it's the same). Hopefully you'll be able to work your magic and pull something out of the bag for me  :)

Also my sister is looking for a small 5.1 system ( I remember you had ones with small cube satellites last time I was looking). Any suggestions?

Thanks again for everything 
    Jason  
    Hi Jason,

I still have one pair of the 3010s available in both graphite and gloss black and both pairs of the MR1s.

How much cable would you need and I can work you out a price.

Also is your sister just looking for the speakers or will she need an amplifier as well?

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.