Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc help please

Options
  • 12-07-2018 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi all could someone please help? when i got up today i had this crap on my screen and for the life of me i cant get rid of it could anyone please tell me whats going on ?? running windows 7 home. Thanks for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

This can happen from time to time reboot your computer and logon again to see if its back to normal

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭billyfromdublin

Hi i have rebooted a number of times and even did a system restore and still nothing , when you say logon again what do you mean ?? as iam the only user

thanks for your time

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Your windows account is corrupt and you need a bit of work to get back up and running
    see below link for info on what needs doing but main think is you will need administrator access to system for it to work.

http://www.sysprobs.com/fix-temporary-profile-windows-7

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

Hi Billy. Try starting your pc in safe mode you might at least get access to your files until you can figure out what's going on

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭billyfromdublin

ColdTurkey wrote: »
    Hi Billy. Try starting your pc in safe mode you might at least get access to your files until you can figure out what's going on
    this was what iam doing at the minute just a pain in the ass :( Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement