If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q8DN

Options
  • 12-07-2018 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Folks,

Will ye be stocking the Samsung Q8DN when it's released?

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...Nice TV's :) 

You have caught me out - they are already available from stock in 55 & 65" variants but we have not had a chance to get them up on www.richersounds.ie 

I've now fixed that and they will appear for delivery later today - I'll pop the links up later as soon as the site updates for you,

Thanks for the post and don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can help,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 29 theeliminator

Thanks John, just wanted to make sure ye stock them with ye being my place of choice for TVs/Audio! I'll be looking at that and the Sony XF90 (and even the Q9FN if the price is right at that time) and see how things go it a couple of months from now.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John, just wanted to make sure ye stock them with ye being my place of choice for TVs/Audio! I'll be looking at that and the Sony XF90 (and even the Q9FN if the price is right at that time) and see how things go it a couple of months from now.
    No problem at all Theeliminator.

Drop us a post when your ready and we will see what we can do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.