Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghans westside.

Options
  • 12-07-2018 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering I have selected my parcel motel address for monaghans topaz garage westside and I work near monaghans on the Tuam Rd. Does BOTH monaghans have a Parcel Motel lockers? Just asking before I drive out to westside to be told there is only one set of parcel motel lockers and they are at the Tuam rd.

Comments

bertsmom wrote: »
    Hi I'm just wondering I have selected my parcel motel address for monaghans topaz garage westside and I work near monaghans on the Tuam Rd. Does BOTH monaghans have a Parcel Motel lockers? Just asking before I drive out to westside to be told there is only one set of parcel motel lockers and they are at the Tuam rd.

Yeah, there's one in the Monaghan's garage in Westside as well. beside the car wash

You selected the westside option. Go to westside. Your package will be delivered there.

Parcel Motel are not inclined to give the option of delivery to a location unless there are lockers there

After you have recieved your package, go back into your PM account and change your preferred location to Tuam Rd if that suits better

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Thanks for letting me know. I was just wondering was it a mistake on the address listed on the parcel motel website as there are also lockers at the Tuam road location and I haven't been in westside in years.
    Cheers for the clarification

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭saneman

Just fyi, the Tuam Road branch of Monaghan's garage is on the Parcel Motel delivery locations list but as "Monaghan's Tuam Road Circle K" rather than "Galway Monaghan's Tuam Road Circle K" as it should be. I'll be highlighting that to PM support.

Advertisement