Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to contact Eir ASAP

Options
  • 12-07-2018 2:51pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, 

I need a direct contact number for someone in Eir, as my account has been disconnected. I've had issued with a missing payment for the last month, and it finally got resolved on Monday when your team found the issue (on Eir's side). I was told. I would get e50 off my bill, and that was great. Unfortunately, that e50 was never taken off my bill, so I haven't paid it yet, and now I've been disconnected. 

This is absolutely unacceptable and I am beyond angry with Eir.  I was specifically told that there was a note on my account to stop any disconnection. I and my wife are working from home today, and now cannot do anything, which is costing us both money. 

I can't even call your helpline, as it won't allow me to talk to anyone without making a payment. 

This needs to be resolved within an hour or I will terminate both accounts and you will never see a single cent from me again. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi, 

I need a direct contact number for someone in Eir, as my account has been disconnected. I've had issued with a missing payment for the last month, and it finally got resolved on Monday when your team found the issue (on Eir's side). I was told. I would get e50 off my bill, and that was great. Unfortunately, that e50 was never taken off my bill, so I haven't paid it yet, and now I've been disconnected. 

This is absolutely unacceptable and I am beyond angry with Eir.  I was specifically told that there was a note on my account to stop any disconnection. I and my wife are working from home today, and now cannot do anything, which is costing us both money. 

I can't even call your helpline, as it won't allow me to talk to anyone without making a payment. 

This needs to be resolved within an hour or I will terminate both accounts and you will never see a single cent from me again. 
    Hi Kiith,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

You can contact our support team on 1800 200 481, this number will get you directly through to an agent.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement