Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere to watch WC final and Kerry/Galway game

Options
  • 12-07-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone know a good bar where they'd be showing both the world cup final and the kerry galway game?

I'd say courtyard on sober lane and woolshed would be great places to watch the WC final but I don't think they'll be showing the kerry galway game.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Yeah, the Courtyard is a great spot for watching any sports event on a sunny day, but they've only one big screen outside so it wouldn't be both.

Rising Sons has been quite good in the past for showing multiple events, they've one big projector screen, a few screens on either site of the bar, and a couple outside too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

woolshed maybe? they have a load of tv's in there.

In the back corner of soho they have a load of tvs and they were showing gaa and a World Cup game at the same time a few weeks ago. The fact it’s the final though might be different.

Advertisement