Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean the house

• 12-07-2018 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm looking for someone to clean my house, kitchen, rooms, living room, sofa, etc... every week a couple of hours.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

Check the small classified ads in the Limerick Post for Cleaners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Stanford wrote:
    Check the small classified ads in the Limerick Post for Cleaners

Caution if you do this.

I could advertise as a cleaner, and clean out your living and bedrooms of all valuables.

Same in all situations, it's best to get some recommendations and references before jumping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Have you tried online dating?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I'd recommend these guys http://www.goldenhands-cleaningservices.com/default.html

We asked for a deep clean of the house and they really did a great job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

Mc Love wrote: »
    I'd recommend these guys http://www.goldenhands-cleaningservices.com/default.html

How much do they generally charge?

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »

Can I ask you what a 'deep clean' actually really consisted of? If you went away for a day and came back, would it be obvious someone had 'deep cleaned' your house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Arrival wrote: »
    How much do they generally charge?

Depends on the house and what you need done. They are very professional
    Can I ask you what a 'deep clean' actually really consisted of? If you went away for a day and came back, would it be obvious someone had 'deep cleaned' your house?

Literally, you tell them the rooms that need cleaning, and they clean close to every inch of that room. So yeah you'd definitely know it had been cleaned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I'm always fascinated by this as well :rolleyes:

I think it may refer to actual cleaning rather than showing the rooms the hoover like most irish people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Mc Love wrote:
    Literally, you tell them the rooms that need cleaning, and they clean close to every inch of that room. So yeah you'd definitely know it had been cleaned.

Why dont they clean every inch....

Advertisement