Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone upgrade

Options
  • 12-07-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Currently have an iphone6 due upgrade. Any recommendations?? Don’t mind changing from iPhone as long as phone has a good camera!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Hauwei P20 Pro seems well recommended for its camera, may be worth considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stone12

Do they let you choose whichever phone you like ? I finish my contract tomorrow and would love to know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

stone12 wrote: »
    Do they let you choose whichever phone you like ? I finish my contract tomorrow and would love to know ?

You can pick any of the phones out of the range they stock but the price will very depending on what you choose.

I will look for a near free one thanks Davy - but its only now when i am finished my first contract with them that i realise i dont know for sure if the price of the phone was fully paid for with the contract finality or do they have a nasty final payment up their sleeves ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

stone12 wrote: »
    I will look for a near free one thanks Davy - but its only now when i am finished my first contract with them that i realise i dont know for sure if the price of the phone was fully paid for with the contract finality or do they have a nasty final payment up their sleeves ?

Its not like car finance, there wont be a final balloon payment.
    Once the contract is complete, you will continue to pay on a monthly basis till you tell them otherwise though.

• Advertisement

What you say sounds correct Davy, but i have tried to get that information from three Indian so called helpers and they have all drawn a blank. I also remember an e-mail that stated that after my final contract price was finished, about one sixty a month, the next bill will be one six eight, though i am only quoting those figures from memory, but the thing that sticks in the memory is the stark reality of the next bill, so called when the two mobile phones are paid for, will be a few euro dearer than the last one, hard to figure ?

Advertisement