Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG Plans with 4g.

• 12-07-2018 10:24pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

was with vf for years but ditched bill pay.
    Have a new redmi note 4 with 48months 1 mth contract but data is crap & no uk/eu coverage & no landline calls.

what can I move too - with 4g data, mob & landline calls included ?
    Pref 30 day contract

Thx

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭DopeTech

karltimber wrote: »
    Hi,

was with vf for years but ditched bill pay.
    Have a new redmi note 4 with 48months 1 mth contract but data is crap & no uk/eu coverage & no landline calls.

what can I move too - with 4g data, mob & landline calls included ?
    Pref 30 day contract

Thx

K

This would be up your street.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057850162/78/#post107504883

All your questions answered in the thread already so have a read of a few pages.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

At the moment I'm on 3's 20 euro 28 days job, unlimited 4g unlimited texts and free calls to all mobiles at the weekends and free calls always to other 3 people

Coverage is perfect at home, fast 4G. But i've been finding a lot of black spots lately for coverage where I'm lucky to even have enough coverage to make a phone call. So thinking about swapping to that vodafone deal.

Only thing is I checked my monthly data usage and it was well over 15GB which is the limit on vodafone. If you don't use a huge amount of data but need it to be fast then IMO it would be an obvious choice to go vodafone. If you have good 3 coverage and you are a heavy user then 3 is the answer

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Thanks Sir & Froz

Looking at switcher & vf website - looks like VF might be best.

VF smart extra looks good. vf calls & 6gb of data (don't use snapchat :)

thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Gooser14

At the moment I'm on 3's 20 euro 28 days job, unlimited 4g unlimited texts and free calls to all mobiles at the weekends and free calls always to other 3 people

The free calls to all mobiles at weekends ceased in 2017! Check your Ts&Cs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Gooser14 wrote: »
    The free calls to all mobiles at weekends ceased in 2017! Check your Ts&Cs.

O shoot another reason to move from them I was wondering how I used to go ages between top ups

• Advertisement
Advertisement