Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointed with Blacknight

• 13-07-2018 6:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

I've being a customer of Blacknight for close to 10 years. Yesterday the website for my business was disabled without any prior warning. I was then sent a ticket saying that there was spam being sent from my website which is why it was disabled.

What I don't understand is why wasn't I given a chance to resolve the issue before the site was disabled. It seems very unfair to me. This is having a negative impact on my business.

I came in early this morning to get it sorted and I can't even access my httpdocs folder through FTP as that has being disabled too.

Update: Alan from Blacknight called me first thing this morning and explained the situation and also restored partial access to the files.

Comments

Advertisement