Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Level Current Account

Options
  • 13-07-2018 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I applied for a 2nd Level Current Account Wednesday morning through the 365 website. Can you tell me how long before my daughter receives her IBAN? Also can I get the IBAN faster if I call customer support?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Lawdie wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for a 2nd Level Current Account Wednesday morning through the 365 website. Can you tell me how long before my daughter receives her IBAN? Also can I get the IBAN faster if I call customer support?

Hi Lawdie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

It can take a few days to open a new account like this. Please be assured that the IBAN will be sent to you as soon as the account is fully opened. I'd also ask you to keep an eye on the junk and spam folders within your email account as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement