Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA EURO PAYMENT TO GB IBAN

Options
  • 13-07-2018 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is there a charge for making a Euro SEPA payment to a GB IBAN?  If so please advise details of the charges.  In effect I want to transfer Euro to my Revolut account which has a GB IBAN.

I asked this question via 365online but didn't get a satisfactory answer and no response to my follow up question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is there a charge for making a Euro SEPA payment to a GB IBAN?  If so please advise details of the charges.  In effect I want to transfer Euro to my Revolut account which has a GB IBAN.

I asked this question via 365online but didn't get a satisfactory answer and no response to my follow up question.

Hi Gooser14,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

There would be no charge from Bank of Ireland to make a 365 online transfer to a Sterling account held in the UK. I would ask you to check with the receiving bank however if they would have a charge for receiving payments from an Irish account.

Thanks again and please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Thanks Darren. The GB IBAN account to which the payment is being made is a Euro account. I presume there will be no charge in this case also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Thanks Darren. The GB IBAN account to which the payment is being made is a Euro account. I presume there will be no charge in this case also.

You're exactly right, there would be no cross boarder charge for making a 365 transfer to any Euro account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement