Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor signal strength !

Options
  • 13-07-2018 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi there,
    ever since eir took over meteor my signal strength has been at best very erratic, i am still using my metor sim in my phone.
    Would there be ANY benefit to using a sim card from Eir as opposed to my meteor sim card,
    thanks,
    apophis32

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi apophis,

I can assure you that eir taking over Meteor would have no impact on your service as you would still be connecting to the same masts. If however you are using an old SIM card then this could be impacting the service. I would recommend popping to your nearest eir store and availing of a SIM swap. If after this you're still experiencing issues then please get back to me and I will investigate this further.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement