Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructors in Arklow

Options
  • 13-07-2018 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good driving school or instructor in Arklow please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

No-one? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

Greentopia wrote: »
    No-one? :(

There’s a Hibernia lad that knocks about the recycling centre across fro the NCT CENTRE,but I’m not sure he gives lessons or tests for the insurance crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Don't think Arklow is a test centre, might be better to try Gorey which is. There are plenty in and around Gorey.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Velocity_Girl

Greentopia wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good driving school or instructor in Arklow please?

I’d recommend Gaye McMahon in Gorey. I used her a few years ago and she was brilliant, really calmed my nerves. Passed my test the first time too!

http://www.roadready.ie/lessons4less/aboutus.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Sorry haven't checked in in a while here. Thank's for the replies and recommendations. :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement