Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wish to appeal a ban

Options
  • 14-07-2018 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Please advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have you attempted to resolve the ban with the mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Brae100

dudara wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve the ban with the mod?

Yes. I requested that the mod review the decision and they upheld the ban. I asked for further information about how to appeal, but they have said that they will not engage with me because I called them an arsehole.

Did you call them an arsehole?

dudara wrote: »
    Did you call them an arsehole?

Yes, after the event, for which I received an additional ban which I do not disagree with. It is the original ban that I am contesting. How do I contest it?

First step is to try to resolve it with the mod. As you rather stupidly called them an arsehole, you’ve unsurprisingly burned that bridge.

Next step is to get a CMod to review. I’ll pass the message on now

• Advertisement

Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please provide details of the ban you are appealing and your pm exchange with the mod.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Any update on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement