If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want buy TV Sony Bravia KD-55XE9005 with delivery to ROI and Paypal payment

Options
  • 14-07-2018 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

HEllo,

I would buy TV Sony Bravia KD-55XE9005 with delivery to ROI and payment via Paypal in pounds. Thsi is possible? If yes, with who I need contact?

Regards,
    Peter

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

domel45 wrote: »
    HEllo,

I would buy TV Sony Bravia KD-55XE9005 with delivery to ROI and payment via Paypal in pounds. Thsi is possible? If yes, with who I need contact?

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

I have one of these TVs left brand new. The price is £999 with £6.99 for shipping to ROI.

We cannot accept payment through Paypal but we can through bank transfer. If you would like to PM me with your contact details I can call you to give bank details.

Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

HEllo,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

I have one of these TVs left brand new. The price is £999 with £6.99 for shipping to ROI.

We cannot accept payment through Paypal but we can through bank transfer. If you would like to PM me with your contact details I can call you to give bank details.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thank you for reply.
    I have money on Paypal but I cannot transfer to UK ban because I have linked to IE account.
    If I send to my account money will be sent in Euro (with poor rate) and after that will be again recalculate to pounds again. I lost some money for 2 change from euro=>pounds=>euro.
    I looking for option to buy and pay straight from Paypal and with delivery to ROI.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

HEllo,

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thank you for reply.
    I have money on Paypal but I cannot transfer to UK ban because I have linked to IE account.
    If I send to my account money will be sent in Euro (with poor rate) and after that will be again recalculate to pounds again. I lost some money for 2 change from euro=>pounds=>euro.
    I looking for option to buy and pay straight from Paypal and with delivery to ROI.
    Hi peter,

Unfortunately Paypal is not a payment option we offer.

You can do a bank transfer in sterling to our sterling account but other than credit/debit card payment these are the only payment options we have available.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

OK. Thank you for information.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OK. Thank you for information.
    No problem at all Domel45.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.