Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student allegedly caught masturbating in public facing trial

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭corks finest

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Needs a kick in the hole

would that actually help?
    Yes,in the way up the steps of the prison van

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

maybe we should do that to all criminals, or some other form of physical beatings perhaps, that ll surely solve these issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Oh ffs, masturbating in public is a criminal offence,as it is in I'd say every Western country. Are you saying that not being to have a **** out on the street is an injustice and a violation of human rights on par with Sudan?

Big difference between a garda saying 'Oi, cut that out', and a court case.

Many people criticized Dubai for the sex on the beach case as being an example of the extremes of an Islamic state. Can't have it both ways.
    ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Maybe this isn't the first time he has been caught doing this and was let off with a caution? Maybe the guards or judge think he poses a risk to the public. I'd say there is a good reason why the judge recommended a harsher sentence.

Could well be! Just saying what I'm currently seeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

There's a good chance the DPP will not go ahead with the trial on indictment. The expense to the state in preparing for a jury trial would not justify continuing with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

If he doesn't want to be shamed he shouldn't be pulling himself in public.
    Just because no one happened to be around doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.

I don't feel any sympathy for him. Throw him the fuck out of the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭enricoh

"July 14 2018 4:52 PM
    A MAN who infected two women with HIV was arrested on suspicion of raping another.

The African man, who is facing a life sentence after his conviction this week, is also the subject of a separate rape investigation by Terenure gardai.
    The rape allegedly happened at a property in south Dublin on March 16.

It is claimed the man filmed the attack and that the alleged victim gave gardai a full statement in relation to the matter.
    The man, who has been investigated over drug dealing activity in the past, was arrested and questioned for several hours at Terenure Garda Station."

Drug dealing, knowingly spreading hiv, raping a young one while recording it- what an asset to our little island. The fella masturbating is only in the hapenny place to this piece of filth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,275 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

When I was in first year in secondary school, there was a fella in my school who would whip out his lad in the middle of the class and start pulling away. He did it nearly every day. And even though the parents and students complained, nothing was done about it.

He wasn't even that good of a maths teacher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I remember the first time I was caught, It was so embarrassing, I was barred from the newsagents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I’ve often seen names in the local paper over the years for people that were caught and fined for urinating in public. This is much worse.

I think it was more to do with him providing a false name..
    Apparently Mmmm Yeahhh Ohhh Yeahhh Mmmmm YeahYeah is not a real name...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

I think it was more to do with him providing a false name..
    Apparently Mmmm Yeahhh Ohhh Yeahhh Mmmmm YeahYeah is not a real name...

Kept looking at the Garda crosseyed going by some reports.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

enricoh wrote: »
    "July 14 2018 4:52 PM
    A MAN who infected two women with HIV was arrested on suspicion of raping another.

The African man, who is facing a life sentence after his conviction this week, is also the subject of a separate rape investigation by Terenure gardai.
    The rape allegedly happened at a property in south Dublin on March 16.

It is claimed the man filmed the attack and that the alleged victim gave gardai a full statement in relation to the matter.
    The man, who has been investigated over drug dealing activity in the past, was arrested and questioned for several hours at Terenure Garda Station."

Drug dealing, knowingly spreading hiv, raping a young one while recording it- what an asset to our little island. The fella masturbating is only in the hapenny place to this piece of filth

fooking dirtbag, hopefully his welcome to Mountjoy is similar to that of Goodwill Udechukwu back in 06..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Cost effect to the tax payer!!!! Cos the other way of puting them up in the 'Joy sure aint working? Actually he is a sex offender so Wheatfield then.

If I didnt have to deal with the shame of prison and the shame on my family, I would be there finishing my PhD at the taxpayers expense. Three square meals, TV in my room , Gym, access to medicine, dentistry.......... the list do be goin' and on and on

It's Arbour Hill , not Wheatfield.

maybe we should do that to all criminals, or some other form of physical beatings perhaps, that ll surely solve these issues?
    Why not?must be so easy to be p.c. correct bud is it?or do u just let everything that's wrong with Ireland not annoy you,or intrude inside your plastic bubble

Why not?must be so easy to be p.c. correct bud is it?or do u just let everything that's wrong with Ireland not annoy you,or intrude inside your plastic bubbletoo shelf?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Do gooder Alert....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Related video of a man driving on the M50.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=bb3_1501716027

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

I dont think a custodial sentence is a good outcome for anyone.

A slap on the wrists and a poorbox payment I say. Cant see why it was sent forward for trial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Darrell Polite Crown

Try_harder wrote: »
    I dont think a custodial sentence is a good outcome for anyone.

A slap on the wrists and a poorbox payment I say. Cant see why it was sent forward for trial

wont be at that for a while :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

wont be at that for a while :D;)

Doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭jelutong

He was out on the pull so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

I suppose you have to give credit to the Guards for pulling him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Too right he faces trial. Doesnt he have somewhere private he can do this instead of a public street!
    Likewise the two separate jackasses peeing on the hard shoulder of the m7 today.
    In full view. And the first guy must have thought he was a fireman - glancing around and waving it back and forth. For god sake, cant a grown man hold it and find a field/gate or even shade himself with the car doors. Dont people give a damn anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Too right he faces trial. Doesnt he have somewhere private he can do this instead of a public street!
    Likewise the two separate jackasses peeing on the hard shoulder of the m7 today.
    In full view. And the first guy must have thought he was a fireman - glancing around and waving it back and forth. For god sake, cant a grown man hold it and find a field/gate or even shade himself with the car doors. Dont people give a damn anymore?

Him and his new cell mate can play together to their hearts content soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

If he doesn't want to be shamed he shouldn't be pulling himself in public.
    Just because no one happened to be around doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.

I don't feel any sympathy for him. Throw him the fuck out of the country.

A bit of perspective ffs. He was having a ****.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »

In public

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

On a public street, in public ffs!!! Maybe I'm some sort of racist frigid conservative, but to me that's fairly deviant behaviour that could possibly be an indicator for a predisposition to more serious sex crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Him and his new cell mate can play together to their hearts content soon.

*imagines it to the sound track of Hot Chocolate*
    "I believe in miracles
    Where you from
    You sexy thing, sexy thing you
    I believe in miracles
    Since you came along
    You sexy thing"

That is an AH perspective , "throw him out the country" , if you wait long enough , someone will suggest a public stoning.

That is an AH perspective , "throw him out the country" , if you wait long enough , someone will suggest a public stoning.

I didnt realise that was an option.... can I change my mind?

• Advertisement

It's a common sense perspective.

If Ireland took a tougher stance on these kind of crimes there might be less fuckers coming over here thinking they can get away crimes with rape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Partial to a public **** now and again are ya?

Ffs what is up with people defending this dude?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Greyfox

o1s1n wrote: »
    He committed a very minor crime, yes it was disgusting but it was a million miles away from sexually assaulting someone. His crime was not a serious one in the grand scheme of things

Apparently nothing foreign people do is wrong. A couple of months ago there was a thread about an illegal immigrant from India who got a job as a trainee guard. The general consensus was "ah sure at least he got a job, fair play to him".

Greyfox wrote: »
    He committed a very minor crime, yes it was disgusting but it was a million miles away from sexually assaulting someone. His crime was not a serious one in the grand scheme of things

Ahhh Shure the poor lad was only having a tug.
    Ahh Shre the poor lad was just having a peek
    Ahh Shure the poor lad thought that it was acceptable to say hello by grabbing a girl.
    Ahh sure the poor lad thought that "you are harassing me" was a come on of encouragement".
    Where do you draw the line?

I'm not defending him , Im of the opinion that he should face the full weight of the law.

You and few accompanying clowns seek only to get a few thanks with your low brow comments sneering at others and making suggestions that he should thrown out of the country or subject to physical punishment without even realising he has been arrested , charged and then sent on the circuit court and then the best you can do yourself is make personal comment's.

On your bike , clown.

Ahhhh yis are all too good at it to get caught,... Blah blah blah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

He wasn't even that good of a maths teacher

There is no such thing as a good maths teacher. They are all utterly inconsistent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm not defending him , Im of the opinion that he should face the full weight of the law.

You and few accompanying clowns seek only to get a few thanks with your low brow comments sneering at others and making suggestions that he should thrown out of the country or subject to physical punishment without even realising he has been arrested , charged and then sent on the circuit court and then the best you can do yourself is make personal comment's.

On your bike , clown.

So that's a yes then.

Just try to stay away from playgrounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Darrell Polite Crown

Sure Louise o neill would be calling for his head if it was a straight white male doing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭gw80

Greyfox wrote: »

I think it more apt to measure in time than distance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

In that picture is he standing outside the courthouse? Weird if so, its almost like he's posing like he considers himself a celebrity.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/student-allegedly-caught-masturbating-in-public-facing-trial-37116353.html

https://extra.ie/2018/07/14/news/irish-news/student-camal-elhaj-allegedly-caught-masturbating

He's afraid he won't won't be able to resist yanking himself in court so he's superglued his arms together.

camal-Elhaj2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Sure Diogenes of Sinope loved an old tug in public and Alexander The Great wanted to be him. Though he also flung his **** at people so....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

He misunderstood what "pulling a fast one" meant in Irish culture.

Sure Louise o neill would be calling for his head if it was a straight white male doing it

Ahhh jaysus... things are hard enough without bringing Louise O Neill into the fray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

In that pic he seems to be squinting with his left eye. I wonder is he suffering from early onset tugging sight impairment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

In that pic he seems to be squinting with his left eye. I wonder is he suffering from early onset tugging sight impairment

He's probably making sure this time the coast is clear :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

This story gets attention yet the story of a foreign national sex attacker still at large in Limerick has not had any follow up;

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/sex-attack-on-female-student-may-have-been-preplanned-36861907.html

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

This story gets attention yet the story of a foreign national sex attacker still at large in Limerick has not had any follow up;

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/sex-attack-on-female-student-may-have-been-preplanned-36861907.html

No mention of brown skin or "that" religion, no interest for the usual troglodytes.
    He could be one of the "good" foreigners from a white, Christian country.
    Had he been white and Irish, it would be on page 23 on the local rag.

Advertisement