Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moy glas

Options
  • 14-07-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi anyone any opinions on above estate?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Which one there’s several moy glass xxx up at griffen

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

Moy glas Dale/ Dene/view :-)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Personally I would say anything North of the rails, West of R136 is generally fine. I don't far from here, they seem like quiet settled neighbourhoods

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Personally I would say anything North of the rails, West of R136 is generally fine. I don't far from here, they seem like quiet settled neighbourhoods

I would largely agree with that. It depends a bit on the estate, even the road within the estate. The percentage owner occupier is as usual a key indicator. Settled I guess is a good word. We are in our house 18 years this week and it was one of the last estates built in south Lucan (west of R136) before the current developments in soutwest Lucan / Adamstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

It's a nice enough estate. I lived in it for a while. It has a Facebook page you could check out. There have been some issues with antisocial behaviour and these seem to have increased over the past couple of years, most recently fires being started on waste ground at the edge of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

Thanks everyone!

Advertisement