Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post nl/yodel anyone any experience?

• 14-07-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I am waiting for a parcel from the Netherlands it was sent via Post Nl and has been stuck in a Yodel depot in the UK for over a week. The sender is worried that it isn't going to arrive here at all and is asking me if this is normal but I have no idea as I have never dealt with either Post Nl or yodel before. Does anyone know what the chances are that I will actually receive the package? I know Yodel have a bad rep so I don't know if this is usual for them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MOD: Moved to Couriers subforum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I am waiting for a parcel from the Netherlands it was sent via Post Nl and has been stuck in a Yodel depot in the UK for over a week. The sender is worried that it isn't going to arrive here at all and is asking me if this is normal but I have no idea as I have never dealt with either Post Nl or yodel before. Does anyone know what the chances are that I will actually receive the package? I know Yodel have a bad rep so I don't know if this is usual for them.

Whats the destination, IRL or UK? If the former it should have gone directly to AnPost so I'd count it as misdirected.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

ED E wrote: »
    Whats the destination, IRL or UK? If the former it should have gone directly to AnPost so I'd count it as misdirected.

It's Ireland. I thought myself it should have come straight here. Kind of given up that it is going to get here now. It hasn't moved in 2 weeks. Yodel won't communicate with me because of data protection so there isn't much I can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

It's Ireland. I thought myself it should have come straight here. Kind of given up that it is going to get here now. It hasn't moved in 2 weeks. Yodel won't communicate with me because of data protection so there isn't much I can do about it.

I am having exactly the same experience with Yodel. It seems that, for some strange reason, PostNL are using this poor excuse for a courier. Waiting on a parcel from the Netherlands since it was posted on December 5 (Christmas gift for a child). Th tracking number tells me that it is stuck in a Yodel "national hub" since December 6. I have been given the run-around by Yodel representatives for the last few days, hiding behind data protection. I also contacted their Irish partners Fastway and they have no record of it either. I've pretty much given up on ever receiving it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Did you guys ever get your parcels? Had one thats "In National Hub". Should I just give up now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

Mine got sent back to the sender without explanation about 3 months after it was sent.

Advertisement