Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field near Sexes Bridge

Options
  • 14-07-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone have any idea what's going on with the field opposite Rosconnel near the bridge? One caravan moved in there, a security van was positioned at the field entrance 24/7 stayed there for a few weeks. Then removed ( I would assume over the cost of this ) now today there are 4 caravans in the field.

Anyone know who owns the field, and are the owners aware of this incurrsion?

Apologies, Mods can You move this to Newbridge Chat Thread where I meant to put this message. TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Apparently from what I heard is the school owns the field and allowed people to keep their horses there but now for some reason they've decided to live there. I don't think the field owners are happy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

rejkin wrote: »
    Apparently from what I heard is the school owns the field and allowed people to keep their horses there but now for some reason they've decided to live there. I don't think the field owners are happy about it.

By school, You mean Scoil Na Naomh Uilig? Also, where are the horsaes now? At one point they were in the mentioned field, but also in the field right between Rosconnel & the railway line, & at another point they were put into the field opposite Sarsfields. The horses destroyed that filed.

I live in RH & can assure You nobody I know is happy about this.

Thanks for the feedback Rejkin

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Must be, this is all from locals who live in Newbridge so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Who is your local TD? Email them all about it and they will advise on the best route to handle.

Parish pump politics etc.. but usually gets the job done.

Advertisement