Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigi's Chipper

• 14-07-2018 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭

Might be complete bollox but someone told me that Luigi's went on fire. Is that true? Haven't seen it anywhere else which leads me to believe that I was told a load of crap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

Yeah the fryer in the back whete the chinese part is went up in flames. Billy bunters will be raking it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Yeah the fryer in the back whete the chinese part is went up in flames. Billy bunters will be raking it in.

Is the place wrecked?

As far as I know everything is destroyed. Definitly after the fire brigade being in there.. there would be loads of water damage. You wouldn't tell from the outside I don't think.. there's pics on face book in the group 'it's all about carlow' if you are on that have a look. Think the chemist beside it is fine tho.

Advertisement