Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Application

Options
  • 15-07-2018 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi,

Background info, I work between the UK and Ireland. Salary is paid into a UK bank account as it's an English company I work for but every month when I'm paid I'll transfer money to my Irish BOI account.
    I went to apply for a car loan yesterday online, and one of the criteria is that my salary must be mandated to an Irish current account.
    Is there any scope for exception to this when there is a clear pattern of transferring the money to my Irish account from an English account and can obviously supply all relevant pay slips also?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi lfc200,

Thanks for your message.

We'd advise that you contact our lending team on 0818200334 and one of my colleagues will go through your details to check if you're eligible to apply, as other factors would be taken into account too.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement