Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICSE - Cork

Options
  • 15-07-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Has anybody heard of this company in Cork or has anybody completed one of their courses; Hotel Reception Skills and OPERA PMS Proficiency? The Hotel Reception Skills course is 8 days run over three weeks and is €595 so it's quite costly. I've looked at their reviews on their Facebook page and people have said a lot of good things about them but I think they run competitions a lot and the reviewers have won the courses. I'm wondering what others might think or if anyone has actually done one of their courses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Their website says they have IITD awards - why not ring IITD and ask for verification? www.iitd.ie

It's not a cast-iron guarantee, but at least they have been accredited....

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Good spot. Thanks, I will do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Or, perhaps, call a few hotels and try to speak with manager/HR person and find out if this is a qualification that they typically look for.

Advertisement