Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin

Options
  • 15-07-2018 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi i am moving to Dublin for a new job which is in the blanchardstown area.
    I need to find a place to rent, sharing is great but the problem I have is that I have 2 cats. I would really appreciate any help in finding suitable accomadation for me and my cats. I would like to share with other females
    My budget is around €500/600 a month. I am 28 and very quite. I am very clean and tidy. I am a non smoker. I need to find a place by the 30th of July.

Thanks for all your help in advance

Hannah

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

**Moved from Dublin County North. Blanchardstown is in Dublin 15, so hopefully someone in here will be able to advise you :)

Advertisement