Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warts on fingers

Options
  • 16-07-2018 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone knows of a healer in Munster or surrounding area to help with wart removal ? Tried everything from freezing them off to banana skins etc and still have them . Want them gone asap ..... please help

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there, welcome to Boards. I've moved your thread across to the Beauty forum where this has been discussed in the past, so hopefully someone should be able to provide some info.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Go to doctor, liquid nitrogen, job done.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wart hater

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Go to doctor, liquid nitrogen, job done.

Tried that didn't work ... they came back bigger in my opinion!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Super glue

Apple Cider Vinegar

Dandelion and / or thistle milk (cut the flower head off the stem)

Use separately or all together, it'll be trial and error to see if it works. Hopefully within 10 days it'll turn black and fall off, similar to how a cut heals.

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Super glue

Apple Cider Vinegar

Dandelion and / or thistle milk (cut the flower head off the stem)

Use separately or all together, it'll be trial and error to see if it works. Hopefully within 10 days it'll turn black and fall off, similar to how a cut heals.

Will definitely try superglue and apple cider , did the dandelion that did not work .
    Thanks for the advise

• Advertisement

Ok so for anyone out there that's as sick of warts as me ,I've starting using apple cider vinegar as recommended by fellow users , and o my god does it work , used it now for a few days giving my fingers a break every now and then as the pain can be quite annoying at times .... firstly they started to swell and then they went black just waiting now patiently for them to fall off. Here's hoping I'm on a winner after all the money spent on other products and doctors

Advertisement