Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Garden Furniture Applaro

Options
  • 16-07-2018 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone bought anything from the ikea applaro range for their garden and if so what the verdict is? It looks nice online but it’s not exactly cheap so I don’t want it snapping! I’m looking at the square table with 6 chairs option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

lemmno wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone bought anything from the ikea applaro range for their garden and if so what the verdict is? It looks nice online but it’s not exactly cheap so I don’t want it snapping! I’m looking at the square table with 6 chairs option.

I don't have that exact type but I do have ikea furniture out the back. Got the set last year and it was out all winter and no sign of weathering and nice and sturdy. The ikea stuff is always good. Remember to put the receipt up, the warranty is usually very good but a hassle if you don't have the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

iamtony wrote: »
    I don't have that exact type but I do have ikea furniture out the back. Got the set last year and it was out all winter and no sign of weathering and nice and sturdy. The ikea stuff is always good. Remember to put the receipt up, the warranty is usually very good but a hassle if you don't have the receipt.

Thanks for that, I assume your furniture is similar material to the one I’m looking at?

lemmno wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I assume your furniture is similar material to the one I’m looking at?

Actually no I just had a look, mine is pretend wicker. We had a wooden set from IKEA before that we ended up throwing out after a few years. It just lost it colour, we could of stained it again but we just bought a plastic set instead. I'm sitting it it now actually having my dinner.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/inw5NnvFzXFwpWa37 that's half my set, 2 seater on the other side. Any outdoor wood is going to need to be stored in a shed or else covered.

Seen that furniture in Ikea today and it's the same stuff I had before. It does loose its colour pretty fast and will need to be treated of stored out of the elements.

Advertisement