Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSB .22 Air Rifle Pellets

Options
  • 16-07-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Lads

Anyone know where I can my hands on JSB Exact Diabolo and JSB Exact Heavy (.22)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭skipking

if you cant get the jsb. the air arms pellet is the same, try pat carley in wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Intershoot usually have them

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

I know, it just the hassle of getting the import permit etc.

My round limit is only 1,000 so it would mean getting an import permit every couple of weeks. Have already requested a limit increase and waiting to hear back on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Have you a friendly local dealer who could bulk order and store for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

extremetaz wrote: »
    Have you a friendly local dealer who could bulk order and store for you?

Unfortunately not, live in the middle of nowhere and the closest town would be Cavan town. I'll ask a couple of dealers, I'd have no issue paying up front if they had to order a specific number of tins etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭ligertigon

Tannyoky have them.
    http://www.tannyokyguns.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alan155

Patrick Carley firearms has jsb I get them off him all the time I’m sure he could post them out to once he has a copy of your certificate you’ll find his page on Facebook

Advertisement