Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght Cross West apartments

Options
  • 16-07-2018 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hi, any experience of anyone living there?

I am about to put down deposit to confirm lease for two bedroom apartment but just wondering what's the general feel/feedback like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

its a great place to live, i have been living in these apartments for 3 years now and love it!
    everything you can think of is close and frankly you dont need a car for anything.
    there is no trouble from anyone but i avoid going out after 10pm anyway so cant comment on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

4real wrote: »
    its a great place to live, i have been living in these apartments for 3 years now and love it!
    everything you can think of is close and frankly you dont need a car for anything.
    there is no trouble from anyone but i avoid going out after 10pm anyway so cant comment on that.

Yeah been living here since my post, quite happy with it.
    Except for constantly breaking lifts.

Advertisement