Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

September Timetable Change

• 16-07-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭

Is the timetable change on 8 September largely focused on DART, Maynooth service changes or can we expect something radical across the network.

The change date is odd considering they have been saying extra DART, Maynooth and GCD services are unlikely before December.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Ireland trains

There is also a rumour of a 06:00 dublin to cork train.
    September makes sense as the holidays are over.
    Knowing irish rail they will probably push back the launch date quietly.
    There is small room for additional services but the few friday only services could be extended monday to fridays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'm hoping the journey time from Limerick Junction to Hueston will be cut by a few minutes, similar to last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Looks like no change, website updated until 8 December.

The website was down earlier so hopefully its just a mistake

I was reading some of irish rails twitter replies and I couldn't figure out if they have cancelled the thmetable change or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Is it just me or have IR taken down the article mentioning the booking system being down? It looks like they have quietly forgotten about this.

Ye same here
    This probably means the timetable change wont happen till december
    I was reading some of their tweets and some said that bookings were now availible but others said that the timetable would be up in the coming days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

September seemed too soon IMO for this to happen as its usually 6 months before a drivers passed out and ut hasnt been that long.

Apperantly there will be some changes in september but not to the Phoenix park tunnel service which the service will expand in december

Advertisement