Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bird ****. Are You Lucky?

• 16-07-2018 8:34pm

When was the last time you got shat on by a bird? And did it bring you luck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

When was the last time you got shat on by a bird? And did it bring you luck?

I'm not really into scat myself. But different strokes for different folks I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Pa8301 wrote: »
    I'm not really into scat myself. But different strokes for different folks I suppose.

John is into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

^^^^
    Aww , loved that, he died young enough from lung cancer :'(

Do birds ****ting on the washing every day count ??. If so I am extremely lucky :)

• Rubberlegs wrote: »
    ^^^^
    Aww , loved that, he died young enough from lung cancer :'(

Do birds ****ting on the washing every day count ??. If so I am extremely lucky :)

No, birds shatting on garden furniture, washing lines or cars don't count. But sorry to hear about that anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

This thread needs de-sensoring.

**** will be in every post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement