Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aggressive spirit in my apartment, kilkenny

• 16-07-2018 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hello, two nights ago myself my wife and our almost two year old son were in bed asleep,our son woke up as is normal and started to cry so my wife and I both got him back to sleep. Then as we were lying there we heard a clear voice from outside our bedroom door whisper my wife's name. This freaked us out as it was clear and very close.I got up and checked the apartment and found nothing. So then the following night we were all asleep again and my wife woke up and felt a presence up close to her face and it started to make aggressive noises. Tonight is our third night and we are fairly freaked out. There is a sense if being watched and not alone since these things happened. Does anybody have experience of this or have they tried to contact a spirit. Any help would be greatly apprecuated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,721 ✭✭✭✭maccored

we heard a clear voice from outside our bedroom door whisper my wife's name

this is the only thing I'd be concerned about. How clear was 'clear' and are you certainly definite it was in your flat?

I ask because a similar incident was reported in Carlow and when we went to help we found that the wall to the main access area to the block of flats was quite thin and was on the other side of the flat wall. Ended up it was people in the corridor talking that the person was hearing, yet it sounded like it was right in their flat (and again, it sounded like a whisper due to the fact it had to travel through the wall)

give us a shout at https://www.facebook.com/LeinsterParanormalIreland/ if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JessicaJona

Hey sorry to hear your feeling so scared and uncomfortable in your own home. I am a member of a paranormal team please feel free to look us up on Facebook and private message us about your concerns we will try our best to help the teams name is Supernatural Seekers Ireland. Hope this helps..

Advertisement