Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bianchi Via Nirone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Raw Cycles - they are doing deals on Ridley at the moment

Cheers, do any of the shops in Limerick do much in the way of offers e.g end of year, last year models reduced.
    Aside from the current Ridley offer in raw

Is there much room for haggling or not.

Last bought a bike 6 years ago second hand and was able to do a bit of haggling, but that shop has since shut after a long time trading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Cheers, do any of the shops in Limerick do much in the way of offers e.g end of year, last year models reduced.
    Aside from the current Ridley offer in raw

Is there much room for haggling or not.

Last bought a bike 6 years ago second hand and was able to do a bit of haggling, but that shop has since shut after a long time trading

Only getting back into it myself man so I honestly don't know.

If you know your fit on a bike I'd go for Rosebikes.com or Canyon. Hands down every time.

Way more bike for your money. I have a Rose myself it's pure class.

Only went for the Ridley because I'm doing bike to work scheme. Otherwise I'd have gone online

Advertisement