Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thailand for 3 weeks!

• 17-07-2018 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Not sure if theres a thread for this already but myself and my gf are heading to thailand for 3 weeks in september/october, i've been put in charge of making up an itinerary. Im looking for opinions on whether im biting off more than i can chew or is my plan feasible, any suggestions for things to do while there are greatly appreciated, anywho heres the itinerary:

Thailand Itinery:
    Arrive Wednesday 19th Bangkok €550
    Friday 21st Fly to Koh Samui €100
    Monday 24th Ferry to Koh Phangan €8
    Thurs 27th Ferry to Koh Tao €11
    Saturday 29th Ferry to Koh Samui €14
    Sat 29th Fly to Krabi €93
    Sat 29th Bus to Koh Lanta €20
    Mon 1st Ferry to Phi Phi €50
    Wed 3rd Ferry to Phuket €20
    Fri 5th Fly to Chiang Mai €33
    Monday 8th Fly to Bangkok €13
    Wednesday 10th Fly home

Cost Of Travel €675

2 Nights Bangkok €135 (4*)
    3 Nights Koh Samui €120 (3*)
    3 Nights Koh Phangan €120 (4*)
    2 Nights Koh Tao €93 (3*)
    2 Nights Koh Lanta
    2 Nights Phi Phi €130 (3*)
    2 Nights Phuket €25 (4*)
    3 Nights Chiang Mai €105 (3*)
    1 Night Bangkok €40

ps Prices are just a rough guide

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hey, did you make this trip? How was it? Am going to Krabi in mid March and looking to pick brains about good placea to stay.

I need a clean double room private bathroom, pool, near beach and air conditioning. As cheap as possible!

Advertisement