Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Up Issue

Options
  • 17-07-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

Hi

I topped my sons phone via Online Banling on Sunday but it has not gone through. He cant call support insufficent credit and chat is down. Is there a number I can call to resolve. I have spoke with the bank who confirmed correct number and mobile network in the transfer.

Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ger664 wrote: »
    Hi

I topped my sons phone via Online Banling on Sunday but it has not gone through. He cant call support insufficent credit and chat is down. Is there a number I can call to resolve. I have spoke with the bank who confirmed correct number and mobile network in the transfer.

Ger
    Hi ger664 ,

The account holder will need to contact our support team on 1905 to have this looked into further.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Hi Thomas
    There is no option on the menu to speak with a, member of the support team.
    Ger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ger664 wrote: »
    Hi Thomas
    There is no option on the menu to speak with a, member of the support team.
    Ger
    Hi ger664 ,

You can contact our support team alternatively on 1800 200 481.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement