Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Grooming (Shaving/Waxing)

• 17-07-2018 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello, i'm just looking for advice regarding male grooming.
    I'm a hairy guy, which is great most of the time until the summer is here and you panic about what to do if you want to go to the beach and or on holidays.

I would love to go swimming but im very self conscious about my back and shoulders, so what i guess im trying to say is has anyone advice on whether its best to get it waxed or shaved.

I did have it waved about 3 years ago and while i know the lady who did it is used to it, it just felt awkward for her, but maybe that was just me. I have shaved, used hair removal cream but its been a while now.

Does anyone know any good places in Kerry which do male waxing and or products, creams, hair removal creams which are best to use if doing it myself. I've also looked into having the hair lasered off but can't really afford it at the moment.

Thanks for the help everyone, it would make the summer some bit bearable.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved into the Beauty forum which is more specific and merged with the existing duplicate thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 13 givingthisago

Thank you
    Will do :)

Advertisement