Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli 828u Sporter

• 17-07-2018 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone know when the new Bennelli 828u Sporter will be available in Ireland or Uk.
    Looks to be a really nice gun for clay shooting.
    Loads of options on stock adjustment and balance.
    Bennelli are top class guns .
    Will be interesting to see how it does in the clay shooting world.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Spent wrote: »
    Anyone know when the new Bennelli 828u Sporter will be available in Ireland or Uk.
    Looks to be a really nice gun for clay shooting.
    Loads of options on stock adjustment and balance.
    Bennelli are top class guns .
    Will be interesting to see how it does in the clay shooting world.

https://www.irishshootingsports.ie/shop/shotguns/benelli-828u-black-28-m-c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Lovely looking gun, but they are giving trouble, the triggers are unreliable, as are the ejectors. Maybe they have sorted out the issues, but i would want to be really sure before dropping a lot of money for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Spent

gunny123 wrote: »
    Lovely looking gun, but they are giving trouble, the triggers are unreliable, as are the ejectors. Maybe they have sorted out the issues, but i would want to be really sure before dropping a lot of money for one.

Ok didn't know that .
    I wonder was that on the original 828u which they released.
    Just seen a clip on utube at a show and they were saying it will be available in uk so hopefully Ireland also by the end of the year.
    As you say though you'd want to be fairly sure they have those issues sorted before spending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Jump ahead to 15.30 for the problems that this gun suffers. There are other videos online of them failing to eject, trigger issues. I don't know why you would buy one when Beretta/Browning/Miroku o/u's are bulletproof, easy to get and nice to shoot.

Advertisement