Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Subjects

Options
  • 17-07-2018 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I never did Business for the Junior Cert and I want to know is it recommended to do it for the Leaving. Will I be confused?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tristan_

james2018 wrote: »
    I never did Business for the Junior Cert and I want to know is it recommended to do it for the Leaving. Will I be confused?

Plenty of people do Business for leaving without having done it at JC level. If you have any interest at all you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Tropical.ing

In September I’m starting Leaving Cert Business despite not doing it for the Junior Cert so I’m hoping it all goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kittychan

james2018 wrote: »

I picked business as an extra subject in 6th yr without having done it in JC.
    TBH it is more doable to do in school than as an extra because when i repeated and did business in school i enjoyed it way more than the yr before.

So yes it is not unusual to do it without having done it in JC :)

Advertisement