Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New desktop - London

Options
  • 17-07-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

I've to sort out an elderly relative with a new computer while Im in London this week. The current one is a 9/10 year old Compaq/PCWorld tower that I think may have heat damage due to where its stored in a cabinet with a door and has conked out cause of temps numerous times. I've cleaned out windows lots of times on it and reinstalled it last time, but it never seems to improve it.

Anyway, I just want a quick n easy clean sweep fix by picking up a new tower, preferably a mini atx size box. I don't really want to do Curry's/PCWorld. Any recommendations for London based places to buy one, or even a UK online shop that would have it delivered in a couple of days of the order. Was thinking of a site where I could spec up the parts and get it built and delivered but I'd need it fairly fast.

Thanks

Advertisement