Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**iPhone - What is eating up my battery??**

Options
  • 17-07-2018 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm sorry couldn't find a forum for phones so I decided I'd seek advice here.

iPhone 5s. Battery was greatly diminishing more than usual over the last 5 days. Ive done all the steps to prevent; brightness level down, only one app open any one time, not playing music, not in constant use.

Went to a repair guy in a shopping centre today. He put in a brand new battery, gave me a receipt with 3 month warranty. AND the last 3 hrs now problem persists. Battery going down rapidly.

I rarely use wifi, only my data. Anyone any ideas? Could it be because of my low storage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭GBX

D Trent wrote: »
    Hi I'm sorry couldn't find a forum for phones so I decided I'd seek advice here.

iPhone 5s. Battery was greatly diminishing more than usual over the last 5 days. Ive done all the steps to prevent; brightness level down, only one app open any one time, not playing music, not in constant use.

Went to a repair guy in a shopping centre today. He put in a brand new battery, gave me a receipt with 3 month warranty. AND the last 3 hrs now problem persists. Battery going down rapidly.

I rarely use wifi, only my data. Anyone any ideas? Could it be because of my low storage?

Sorry can't help but you might be better asking a mod to move the thread to the apple forum https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Go to Settings>Battery and it’ll show you a list of what Apps are consuming your battery.

A hard reboot by holding down the power and home buttons until the Apple boot logo appears may also help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from Android to Apple Devices

Advertisement