Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan on honeymoon

Options
  • 17-07-2018 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, I want to get a light spray tan done for my wedding. Thinking Thurs evening and wedding is on Saturday. But we are going on honeymoon on the Monday and prob be hitting the pool tues or wed and afraid I won't have the tan scrubbed off by then. Afraid the tan won't react right with the chlorine water. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Bring a gradual tanner to try even out the fading!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Leopardprint

GingerLily wrote: »
    Bring a gradual tanner to try even out the fading!

Thanks for the reply but id rather get rid of the tan. I have never gone on holiday with fake tan cos was always worried it would get ruined. Wondering how can I scrub the entire game off as quickly as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Bondi Sands has a tan earser but the tan will be too fresh for it to work that's soon.

Advertisement