Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

MelanieC wrote: »
    Just up to date. So annoying that the two most entertaining housemates are up while all the blandos coast away to the final. I have some half memory in my (admittedly addled) brain though that they were bringing back the secret house thing this year........ anyone else read this? Or am I making it up? Would be great to not really lose either of them unbeknownst to the housemates who undoubtedly will begin the bitching 2 mins after their departure!
    Fingers crossed, cos neither of them should be put out before Ben...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hope he's in the final. Lovely guy.

Yay! I'm not the only one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Good god donkey, way to jinks someone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Don't think he will win . But defo deserves 3rd or 4th place. Mind you remember jason and bear . People saying they had no chance and they were both winners . May put a few bob on him. Housemates seem to like him as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hope Natalie goes. She is painful to listen to and remarkably uneducated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hope Natalie goes. She is painful to listen to and remarkably uneducated.

They are all the reasons to keep her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

MelanieC wrote: »
    Just up to date. So annoying that the two most entertaining housemates are up while all the blandos coast away to the final. I have some half memory in my (admittedly addled) brain though that they were bringing back the secret house thing this year........ anyone else read this? Or am I making it up? Would be great to not really lose either of them unbeknownst to the housemates who undoubtedly will begin the bitching 2 mins after their departure!

Dammit, just watched the main show and see the voting lines were opened, which means there can't be a secret room...... as I recall one of the years BB had to refund voters when they fake evicted housemates and even the viewers didn't know. Ofcom or one of those groups wrapped their knuckles over it.

On BOTS Rylan said he was glad there were only two up but first comment from the audience was complaining that we are about to lose a big character.

Strange choice by BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I had a tooth ripped out by a dentist that took 20 minutes yesterday and it wasn’t as painful as listening to her.

Ohh...Toothless!!!!

Going to watch last nights show now, fell asleep early again.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Kirsty annoyed me not even giving Rodrigo s basic explanation of Scientology. Saying if she wanted to find out about Catholicism she'd read the Bible.... The entire Bible. Yea right missis.

wow Jermaine pardoned, could have easily lost him this week and wouldn't have noticed.

• Advertisement

Snoring is fair game for being nominated, I'd be voting all the snorers out first if I was there. I seriously can't bear it.

So its the top 2 who are up for eviction, will be interesting if they stick to this for the whole series. Is it v2s or v2e?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I like Ben. Seems like a pretty sound guy to me :)

Was liking Hardeep, but the crying thing last night over the fathers being absent was a little bit.... weird :confused: and he was pretty judgmental about Chloe's work.

Still don't dislike him. But he's on probation.

I LOVED how Kirstie side swooped the religious conversation. Handled very well I thought. Not big on the idea of Scientology, but it's really her own business.

Natalie is still a 'see you next Tuesday', but I think the house will be very boring without her if she goes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just thinking there on Rodrigo’s quizzing of Kirsty and how everyone is so interested in her Scientology beliefs like we’re just waiting for her to confess how it’s all a bogus sham. Yet for the most part, the all seem to revere Sally even though in my eyes, what she spends her time doing is far more dangerous and exploitative than Kirsty’s belief system. Okay so she worships some intergalactic alien warlord.. barmy. But once she’s not trying to recruit me or shove it down our necks then it’s her business. For the most part she seems to keep a relative distance from people, but Sally makes it her mission to get close to people so she can exploit them.

The whole medium/psychic business is one industry that could do with more exposure on what a sham it is and for the most part it seems relatively untouched. That’s where the danger is. Everyone is aware that Scientology is a load of cow dung but vulnerable people are being exploited by cnuts like Sally who thrive on their misery and desperation. Scientology as an entity is dangerous but Kirsty herself seems relatively harmless. Sally however is a weapon. Kirsty seems to be a pawn in a game so to speak, whereas Sally is a lead player

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'd like to join Team Ben too.

I don't see people's problems with him. Bit of entertainment at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I'd like to join Team Ben too.

I don't see people's problems with him. Bit of entertainment at least!

I don't mind Ben either , there's a lot worse than him in there !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

xzanti wrote: »
    Yeah I like Ben. Seems like a pretty sound guy to me :)

:o

My problem with Ben stems from how he was on Married at First sight and his behaviour towards his wife . He was awful .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    My problem with Ben stems from how he was on Married at First sight and his behaviour towards his wife . He was awful .

Same, he hasn’t done anything yet to sway me in a positive way either.

If I could get rid of one, it’d probably be him. He’s in pure lick arse mode so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Dammit, just watched the main show and see the voting lines were opened, which means there can't be a secret room...... as I recall one of the years BB had to refund voters when they fake evicted housemates and even the viewers didn't know. Ofcom or one of those groups wrapped their knuckles over it.

On BOTS Rylan said he was glad there were only two up but first comment from the audience was complaining that we are about to lose a big character.

Strange choice by BB.

Oh, well that's that then, didn't think of that. Damn. It is very odd by the producers alright, seeing as they've gone out of their way in the past to keep the big characters in. I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

iamwhoiam wrote: »

I never saw that and never heard of him before opening night, so I can only judge him on what I see in the house.

I can understand though cos that’s how I am with Dan, I think he’s a wanker outside the house so that impacts my opinion of him in the house even if he’s coming across as a nice guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I watched Married at first sight but forgot all of them immediately after watching it so my dislike of Ben comes from the few minutes he walked out on launch night. His accent was all over the place, Fatboy even commented on BOTS last night, is he from Sunderland or South East London. Ben himself was bouncing around the place like a loony and his laugh bothers me.

Not saying he's the devil or anything, but I've not seen anything positive from him so far. At least nothing to outweigh all the first night negatives

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Retro entire post.

If I could thank your post more than once I would. ðŸ‘

Who’s Fatboy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If I could thank your post more than once I would. ðŸ‘

I think you should try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Arthur 'Fatboy' Fatzerella. He was a character in Eastenders until Roxie Mitchell crushed him in the boot of a car. But she didn't mean to. She thought it was someone else in the boot. Mistaken identity eh?

Ricky Norwood is 'Fatboy' He's on the Bots panel quite a bit. He was in CBB the dark, dark year that Bear won. He's a good panellist on BOTS but was a fairly boring housemate.

I think though in his defence he picked an awful year to do it. It was the flipping Bear show that year with the only side story being the most forced showmance in the history of the show (this was before Ashleybot and Ginu9) Lewis and Marnie *vom* The only non disgusting thing about that farce was Aubrey asking them 'So, you're from different parts of the country. Where are you gonna live when you get out?' Picture a floppy haired rabbit, big bright headlights and a lot of stuttering :D

Skipper, where's your poll?

Kolido wrote: »
    Skipper, where's your poll?

Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

The two most worth watching up for eviction. The creep and the big mouth. Not surprised. Hopefully Nunn stays though.

All agreed with Retros post. Especially regarding Sally, a vulture of a person in a 'profession' that leeches off the vulnerable.

Also split my sides just there watching her in the Diary Room. "He uses his... academia...."

• Advertisement

The Bear season is the only CBB season I haven’t watched in the last few years. I gave up on opening night when I saw the people going in. I knew my stress levels wouldn’t be able to take it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement