Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm quite liking that we moved away from the political driven very proper style that was attempted last year in CBB with the Year of the Woman. The Storm theme seems to be setting up nicely.

Fair play to CBB so far for the changes, they are working in my eyes. I do like the idea of returning whoever loses the vote this weekend after them watching the others. Either way be war. Either Natalie on a rampage at people celebrating her departure or poor aul Hardeep after hearing the likes of Natalie, Sally and others dissing his food and personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The Bear season is the only CBB season I haven’t watched in the last few years. I gave up on opening night when I saw the people going in. I knew my stress levels wouldn’t be able to take it.

Snap.

Was clear from the first night it was gonna be the worst ever. Glad I didn’t watch it after all the reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The Bear season is the only CBB season I haven’t watched in the last few years. I gave up on opening night when I saw the people going in. I knew my stress levels wouldn’t be able to take it.

I didn’t watch it either. Can’t remember why. I must have had a life that year

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Prob cos Mack bullied you during the previous season.

Either way I’m glad you came to your senses and resumed being a loser <3

Doubtful. But seems we do have some modicum of self respect and drew the line at wall to wall Love Island towie Geordie shore made in Chelsea cvnts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Doubtful. But seems we do have some modicum of self respect and drew the line at wall to wall Love Island towie Geordie shore made in Chelsea cvnts

Speak for yourself with having self respect , as I obviously had none :p

It was so bad , sorry , him and Chloe were , why I stayed watching I don't know :(

Actually I do know , I don't have a life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Prob cos Mack bullied you during the previous season.

Ah here!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So IBC, Anna, and JP were missing the same year, was there a bin festival on?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Actually I do know , I don't have a life :D

Thread Is Life.

I was also not present. #JustSaying #PutYourTrashInMyBin #SallyTalksGick #BushDid9/11 #TILTIL #Spencer4President2020

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    So IBC, Anna, and JP were missing the same year, was there a bin festival on?

Oxigen was on that year

image.jpg

The two most controversial people up for eviction. :(

Jermaine should have gone, he wouldn't leave a ripple but he's the one who gets immunity? Did Hardeep get upset because he was faced with the knowledge that Chloe is someones parent and he felt sorry for both of them? Is he actually a nice, caring, if overly tactile man and not creepy at all but comes across that way? Did Ben smuggle some illegal shake cakes into the BB house, and if so where did he hide them? Will Sally out herself as a small minded fraud? Why am I wasting my life considering these questions?

I can't stand the Natalies of this world, if nobody listens to her she just shouts louder and louder. Imagine not being able to escape her.

Candie wrote: »
    I can't stand the Natalies of this world, if nobody listens to her she just shouts louder and louder. Imagine not being able to escape her.

Plus that condescding clap thing people like her tend to do. Can't abide that.

I dunno, I think Hardeep is deeply(heh) unhinged. It just wasn’t normal how he reacted to their very basic convo. The only thing that would explain it would be that he had an outpouring of guilt for ignoring a child of his own.

It’s simply not rational for a fully grown man to break down in that situation.

I dunno, I think Hardeep is deeply(heh) unhinged. It just wasn’t normal how he reacted to their very basic convo. The only thing that would explain it would be that he had an outpouring of guilt for ignoring a child of his own.

With the amount of unhinged folk in there, BB could do with sending in a carpenter

sexy-female-carpenter-holding-wooden-plank-picture-id460357165?k=6&m=460357165&s=612x612&w=0&h=hd8cdTfxKUCQf5QXc7GBPaIj08a30Emw78ncsdggZU0=

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Omackeral wrote: »
    Plus that condescding clap thing people like her tend to do. Can't abide that.

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I think he was showing his sensitive side so he could cop a grope.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Skipper, where's your poll?

I'll put it up after tonight's episode, it's a head to head so think we should give them another night before the judgement commences
    Lol

:pac:

They weren't real tears, they usually aren't after only a few days. Suppose he thought it would make him look good, how conscientious am I voters crying for them because their daddy's didn't love them or for the daddy's because they.... Never mind, it was put on anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

He just wanted them to give him attention and swarm around him, cuddle etc. Because they are two hot women, let's be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was it Nats who egged on KenDolly to ask Kirsty about "her storm" Scientology, I thought she was egging both him and Gabby to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Mid-week take away for tonight episode? Who's with me? :)

Q_ueeny wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5586694

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it Nats who egged on KenDolly to ask Kirsty about "her storm" Scientology, I thought she was egging both him and Gabby to ask

Yeah it was Natalie, she was the only HM making a big deal of people's "storm" before she went off on her monumental rant and got herself nominated left right and centre. She was egging on a few people to do it because she reckoned Kirsty Alley wouldn't tell her on account of Natalie being a hateful bitch

Just finished a crisp sandwhich but I could probably horse an aul snackbox into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I already ate a spice bag and I'm two episodes behind :(

You buying and delivering to all of us ?
    You may hurry to get back before nine :p

neonsofa wrote: »
    I already ate a spice bag and I'm two episodes behind :(

Haven't had a spice bag in a long time ..
    I missed last nights show , didn't bother trying to watch it on catch up tbh , just caught up with it on the thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Oh I love how we are all into midweek takeaway!!

Right so I've 58 mins to round it all up and get it delivered :D

Edit : 53 mins!

Also I completely agree about Kirsy fobbing off Ken, like she just basically confirmed what most people think by telling him read a book! Maybe she knew/thought he was being egged on my Natalie and that would explain her standoffishness! (Did I just make up a word?!) Hopefully someone else will ask and she will feel it's genuine and give us her thoughts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Haven't had a spice bag in a long time ..
    I missed last nights show , didn't bother trying to watch it on catch up tbh , just caught up with it on the thread :o

I'm not going to tell you how often I get one :pac:
    Yeah I've been keeping up with thread too <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement