Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭donaldtramp

I heard a rumour that Rylan was going back into the house.

Is this true?
    He was one of the greatest housemates ever. Some people were saying they're trying to unite all of the most entertaining housemates of all time.

That would be the likes of Rylan, Kim, Bear, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

Rylan would be my GOAT also. Though it is close with heavy d. What d achieved in his short stint was nothing short of incredible. It was indeed a shame that we couldn't have seen more of him and perhaps if we had I would award him GOAT status over Rylan. But for natural flare and gamesmanship, Rylan is a deserving king.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Is this true?
    He was one of the greatest housemates ever. Some people were saying they're trying to unite all of the most entertaining housemates of all time.

Rylan is so good at what he does on Big Brother's Bit on the Side (BOTS for short) that I can't imagine they would move him from that spot to go in the house.

Rylan would be my GOAT also. Though it is close with heavy d. What d achieved in his short stint was nothing short of incredible. It was indeed a shame that we couldn't have seen more of him and perhaps if we had I would award him GOAT status over Rylan. But for natural flare and gamesmanship, Rylan is a deserving king.

Rylan was a class act. He completely changed his career thanks to Big Brother too, and was a good CONTESTANT, which is something you don't always see. He knew how to play the game and for a gay man that's a very rare skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

Yeah he quickly outgrew the bubbly gay role in the house and morphed into his own hybrid role that nobody has really come close to fitting into since. Heavy D was just the best natural nuisance housemate I have ever come across. It's almost like comparing chalk and cheese i guess, but pound for pound if I gotta pick, it's Rylan. What a housemate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So, have we got a hint of the line-up yet? Can someone make a curated list of all people rumoured to be entering the house?

Stormy Daniels & Rylan is all I've heard of from other people's mouths so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Is this true?

And my pal jason Burrell.

And my pal jason Burrell.

Who's he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

He was in the final a couple of years ago against an Irish person called hughie. He was an outsider to win. But he did. Got a load of dosh thanks to him. But was delighted he won. Lovely genuine guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Who's he?

The guy whos ex kicked his dog so BB thought it was a good idea to send her in later to get things going.

:D ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

He was in the final a couple of years ago against an Irish person called hughie. He was an outsider to win. But he did. Got a load of dosh thanks to him. But was delighted he won. Lovely genuine guy.
    Wasn't that the guy in there with his gf, and it came out that she kicked his little dog across the room?

Also did the best move when he won the power of eviction then and there. And he kicked out the favourite.
    Jeeze I loved that move, and the reactions of everyone else.
    Please someone post the clip!

So, have we got a hint of the line-up yet? Can someone make a curated list of all people rumoured to be entering the house?

Stormy Daniels & Rylan is all I've heard of from other people's mouths so far.

Duchess of Sussex's father or sister or some relative

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Duchess of Sussex's father or sister or some relative

Yea I heard Angela Merkel is going in too. ;) : D

Noel Edmonds is going in according to my friend. I used to love Noels House Party when I was little, had the Mr Blobby record and all.

Ah, Noel and his Crinkly Bottom.

deco nate wrote: »
    Wasn't that the guy in there with his gf, and it came out that she kicked his little dog across the room?

Also did the best move when he won the power of eviction then and there. And he kicked out the favourite.

Yeah, it's up there with "David is dead".

You would think he killed her. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i didn't hear about her kicking the dog across the room. i presume that came out after the show? i don't remember any mention of it during the show anyway.

yup, definitely a classic bb moment. absolutely brilliant.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Is Mr ronseal himself the trouble riser Hughie still going out with Ryan?

i didn't hear about her kicking the dog across the room. i presume that came out after the show? i don't remember any mention of it during the show anyway.

yup, definitely a classic bb moment. absolutely brilliant.

Jason talked about it on the show just after she came in and later BB brought his dog in to see him in the garden by him self.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Mr ronseal himself the trouble riser Hughie still going out with Ryan?

They got engaged last year , split up in April , then got back together again , after that I don't know :)

• Advertisement

:) Bear.

Eta: the video name is not what I googled.

I googled Steven bear security. :)

I love that we all know little bits of info way after whoever was on the show.

Great to hear the titbits long after HM's are forgotten.

Thanks also to Jeff for remembering what happened. Glad I wasn't the only one , I will post a pic of my dog soon.
    I forgot, but also I know it annoys Mack. That pussy loving prison guard....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Jason talked about it on the show just after she came in and later BB brought his dog in to see him in the garden by him self.

i remember the dog coming in alright.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    :) Bear.

Eta: the video name is not what I googled.

I googled Steven bear security. :)

That was funny as hell. What a hard man, lol

I still can't post video clips so ..... Jeff , help please !! :D

Was Latesha your one's name that Jason voted off in the shock eviction ?

And didn't her dress split up the back when she was having a twerk off with Ryan ?
    That was hilarious :D

i remember the dog coming in alright.

It was a time task, the longer you spent in there the less money you had for food. I'm not sure, but I remember one of them walking away from there dog so the house could have food. (seasons blur, so it may have not been that one)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I still can't post video clips so ..... Jeff , help please !! :D

Was Latesha your one's name that Jason voted off in the shock eviction ?

And didn't her dress split up the back when she was having a twerk off with Ryan ?
    That was hilarious :D

YES! that's the one, thank you.

Ps:how dare you not know how to embed a video!.....

*sneaks away..... *

YES! that's the one, thank you.

Ps:how dare you not know how to embed a video!.....

*sneaks away..... *

I keep forgetting , no matter how many times I'm shown :o

I'll stick with gifs :D

For phones users.
    I posted more but can't find it.

For anyone on a mobile like me.

Short to do smiles I hope.

: ) = :)
    : D :D
    : ( sad :(
    :eek : :eek:
    :mad : :mad:
    : p :p
    ; ) ;) wink
    :confused : :confused:
    :pac : :pac:
    : o pink face :o
    : rolleyes : :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

That was one of my favourite moments on the show. :D
    Looking forward to Aug 16th and all the madness - on the thread :D!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement