Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

If the big controversy of tomorrow night is the state of the shower god love us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Did it show who nominated Hardeep last night ?

they did show it but i can't remember off hand who nominated him.

I can never, ever remember who nominated whom. I must write it down. If I can be arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Adamocovic wrote: »
    If the big controversy of tomorrow night is the state of the shower god love us

You're kidding. Those arguments can be epic. PeeInTheShowerGate still echoes down the centuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Ben is this season’s Skidmark. He’d have a showmance with Sally if it got him to the end.

i'd pick ben to have on tv over skiddy anytime though.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,770 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They should show them who nominated who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Tonight just showed how fake Nat’s anger is. She just wants to get voted out. Probably gets the same pay Cheque regardless of when she goes as long as she doesn’t walk.

Or she just really enjoys fighting with people. she has been at it since day one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It’ll be good if Nat goes.

Otherwise everyone will take a back seat and we have to watch her scream about why the sky is blue.

Other dynamics need to form, otherwise it’s just her versus everyone. (Except the rod stuck up her ass)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If it was v2e, I would have said Nat is a goner. v2s it could go either way.

i'd pick ben to have on tv over skiddy anytime though.

That’s like saying I’d rather drink p!ss than eat sh!t though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭Jeff2

jluv wrote: »
    Nick just owned her there!love it!

Im liking Nick and Kirstie being sensible about Nat but I just want someone to tell her to feck off and then leave the room. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

Did it show who nominated Hardeep last night ?

Chloe, Natalie, Roxanne, Sally, Rodrigo, Jermaine, and Kirstie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

they did show it but i can't remember off hand who nominated him.

Natalie, Sally, Chloe all nominated hardeep. Maybe Rodney too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Natalie

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tazzer wrote: »
    Chloe, Natalie, Roxanne, Sally, Rodrigo, Jermaine, and Kirstie.

Wow , that's a fair lot of nominations !

Wtf are we not seeing ?

Is it because of his jokes or his snoring ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HORRIBLE TO MEEEEE . ALL I DO IS SCREAM AND SHOUT AND TALK OVER YOU AND NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE . AND STILL YOU ALL NOMINATE ME ?

I DO NOT GET IT ?

Wtf are we not seeing ?

The jokes are pretty fvcking awful in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

Wtf are we not seeing ?

Yeah lots to do with his snoring+jokes.
    Roxy I think said she like the way he was talking about her dad.
    Chloe said something to the effect that she didn't like the way he acted around her.**

**had a glass of vino or 5 so cant be 100% sure who said what :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Eviction night on Friday so why not head on over to the first Celebrity Big Boardsie eviction poll of the series > https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057904130#

And remember it's vote to save!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Natalie is thoroughly unlikeable.....pure bully, and id say she knows it too.

Usually I hold some sort of interest in this sort of character in the house like if theyre entertaining or funny etc.....but she has no redeeming features whatsoever. Will be glad to see her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

I cashed out of my bets for a profit of 1 entire euro.

Ryan is still favourite and keeps getting shorter. 3.2 now. I just assumed he was a "bit of lad" and into his "bantz" like a tosser. But someone on here said he was supposed to be a nice guy and while he is definitely minding his P's and Q's he is probably sound. Which all means he will probably get shorter so I got out before I ended up losing my shirt.

Rodney is 2nd favourite, I've missed a couple of episodes, he didn't do much the last 2 episodes but is holding his price. 7.2

Kirstie drifted a bit but I think she comes across as 1 of the most genuine in there, along with Nick. She is a good story teller, I enjoy her anecdotes. Her airtime today means she shortened again 9.8

Gabby was the big mover in the market today, thought it was interesting that after she got upset early on today she came right into around 9, but as the episode went on she has come right back out to 12.

As I thought Roxanne has more or less doubled in price, I was too chicken to lay her at 8.6-ish, she is right out to 16 now. I completely agree with everyone saying how fake she is. People like that make my skin crawl.

That Ben guy seems like a pain. I didn't know Dan at all, so don't understand all the hate, but wasn't buying his tears in the diary room, but he seems decent, perceptive and real in what I've seen. he is 13.5 now. Think the value is probably gone now, though he may shorten.

Hardeep was 60 3 days ago, I missed it on Monday but then he came right into 16, so dunno what happened there. Obviously plenty of airtime, he has since drifted right out to 28. I can barely believe how unfunny he is. Plenty of wanna-be comedians like that.

Nick is a legend, the only 1 in there being 100% real and he simply does not give a ****. No concern with getting on the telly. Love the snippets of him where he seems to know the score about everything and everyone. He is still 22, I thought he would be shorter, but every time he comes on and says something good it seems we all notice it on the thread but the price doesn't move. Wish we saw more of him.

Sally, Jermaine are duds. I like Chloe :o

Natalie's price like her personality has been the most volatile. It could go either way with her. She is now 20, was 50 recently. I think she is playing a character and is using her reality TV playbook. I'm guessing she will survive the vote, can't imagine Hardeep getting many votes.

Just my summing up. I watched BB series 2 and 3 maybe, then went on hiatus until CBB the Kim Woodburn series, which, let's face it, was like going for a pleasant drive and ending up at the Woodstock of Reality TV. I've been chasing that buzz ever since and I don't see it happening in this series.

• Advertisement

I think with Hardeep it could be one or more of the following reasons:
    1. He's super handsy
    2. His jokes aren't funny
    3. He snores very loudly

Natalie's list is much simpler, the answer is because she's an absolute dose

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ben pretending he has never done drugs as he’s literally licking his lips while Kirsty is talking about shoving coke up her nose.

giphy.gif

I could listen to Kirsty talk about anything though. She’s really interesting to listen to and has an admirable honesty about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I can never, ever remember who nominated whom. I must write it down. If I can be arsed.

i can never remember who nominated who either. i don't even try at this stage.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

tinpib wrote: »
    I cashed out of my bets for a profit of 1 entire euro.

Ryan is still favourite and keeps getting shorter. 3.2 now. I just assumed he was a "bit of lad" and into his "bantz" like a tosser. But someone on here said he was supposed to be a nice guy and while he is definitely minding his P's and Q's he is probably sound. Which all means he will probably get shorter so I got out before I ended up losing my shirt.

Rodney is 2nd favourite, I've missed a couple of episodes, he didn't do much the last 2 episodes but is holding his price. 7.2

Kirstie drifted a bit but I think she comes across as 1 of the most genuine in there, along with Nick. She is a good story teller, I enjoy her anecdotes. Her airtime today means she shortened again 9.8

Gabby was the big mover in the market today, thought it was interesting that after she got upset early on today she came right into around 9, but as the episode went on she has come right back out to 12.

As I thought Roxanne has more or less doubled in price, I was too chicken to lay her at 8.6-ish, she is right out to 16 now. I completely agree with everyone saying how fake she is. People like that make my skin crawl.

That Ben guy seems like a pain. I didn't know Dan at all, so don't understand all the hate, but wasn't buying his tears in the diary room, but he seems decent, perceptive and real in what I've seen. he is 13.5 now. Think the value is probably gone now, though he may shorten.

Hardeep was 60 3 days ago, I missed it on Monday but then he came right into 16, so dunno what happened there. Obviously plenty of airtime, he has since drifted right out to 28. I can barely believe how unfunny he is. Plenty of wanna-be comedians like that.

Nick is a legend, the only 1 in there being 100% real and he simply does not give a ****. No concern with getting on the telly. Love the snippets of him where he seems to know the score about everything and everyone. He is still 22, I thought he would be shorter, but every time he comes on and says something good it seems we all notice it on the thread but the price doesn't move. Wish we saw more of him.

Sally, Jermaine are duds. I like Chloe :o

Natalie's price like her personality has been the most volatile. It could go either way with her. She is now 20, was 50 recently. I think she is playing a character and is using her reality TV playbook. I'm guessing she will survive the vote, can't imagine Hardeep getting many votes.

Just my summing up. I watched BB series 2 and 3 maybe, then went on hiatus until CBB the Kim Woodburn series, which, let's face it, was like going for a pleasant drive and ending up at the Woodstock of Reality TV. I've been chasing that buzz ever since and I don't see it happening in this series.

Fecking epic post!

I like Chloe :o

Your post is great, lot's of nice observations but I can only see this one sentence

giphy.gif

deco nate wrote: »
    Fecking epic post!

Thanks!

So just to be on the record:

I think Roxanne will drift further, she is 16.5 to back now, I think she could end up out to 30 or more like Chloe. She is horribly fake.

Dan could shorten, he is 14.5 right now. He seems sound.

Gabby possibly to drift more, that was sympathy money earlier, she is 13.5 now.

And then finally, surely, surely Nick has to shorten? He is 20 now, was 23 I think, at 9pm.

No money down for me, just my predictions for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HORRIBLE TO MEEEEE . ALL I DO IS SCREAM AND SHOUT AND TALK OVER YOU AND NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE . AND STILL YOU ALL NOMINATE ME ?

I DO NOT GET IT ?

SSHUT THE FOOK UP, BlTCh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Thanks!

So just to be on the record:

I think Roxanne will drift further, she is 16.5 to back now, I think she could end up out to 30 or more like Chloe. She is horribly fake.

Dan could shorten, he is 14.5 right now. He seems sound.

Gabby possibly to drift more, that was sympathy money earlier, she is 13.5 now.

And then finally, surely, surely Nick has to shorten? He is 20 now, was 23 I think, at 9pm.

No money down for me, just my predictions for fun.
    Keep them up, it's good to get the bookies take on it(you are the official cbb bookie now:D)
    It gives us another insight into the game. Fair play to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

skipper_G wrote: »
    Your post is great, lot's of nice observations but I can only see this one sentence

giphy.gif

Bewbies.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »

I'm shallow :o. I love Chloe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement